About + Contact
You will find content that showcases my journey as a highly motivated professional looking to lead an intentional life. You will find stories, ideas, and experiences of living a life with purpose.
My travel lifestyle blog stands for experiencing, building, persevering, and seeing change. It’s a place for those driven by a lifestyle where your career and life can harmoniously coalesce to bring more meaning and intention to everything you do.
I launched my blog in 2011 as a way to communicate with my parents when I lived abroad with regular updates and photos of my daily happenings. It quickly gained traction among friends, family, and peers and eventually evolved into a travel lifestyle blog that continues to inspire people to lead a fulfilled life.
Over the last 9 years, my life has taken me to the Middle East as a student, Washington DC to work in intelligence, Scotland for graduate school, London to build a corporate portfolio, and now I’m back home in America where I help government agencies, SMBs, and start-ups thrive in a digital landscape. All these incredible chapters in my life have been documented on this travel lifestyle blog through:
- Career tips, templates, and advice for those hoping to achieve more and maximize their productivity and bring balance to their life.
- Style inspiration for those looking to invest in quality pieces that are classic, feminine, and can be seamlessly styled for any occasion.
- Travel itineraries and inspiration for those looking for life-changing and culturally authentic experiences around the world.
- Recipes that engage your creativity when preparing food with stories from cooking with my Indian mom and grandmas and my global gastronomic adventures.
- Lifestyle articles covering book reviews, creative shortcuts for entertaining, and diary entries from various chapters in my life documented here since 2011.