When I initially started sketching out ideas for the invitation, I wanted to make something that exuded the idea of a tea party nonchalantly. I wanted this DIY printable invitation card to be used for almost any type of party. Even the friendliest gathering of girls for an evening escape. So I designed something that has a general undertaking, but can be applied for my English Tea Party themed birthday party!
What You Will Need
- Invitation Printout - Found at this link
- Cardstock - Preferably a pastel or bold color. I love these for a fun design otherwise this is what I used as they come with envelopes.
- Crafting Scissors
- Gold Twine
- Glue Stick
- Print and cutout the invitation print out
- Apply glue to the back of the print out
- Stick to the deep hued card stock
- Wrap with twine and finish with a bow
Hope you enjoy this DIY printable invitation card. Let me know if you end up using it!